Australian Corporate Jet Centres offers full turnkey Aircraft Management services to allow companies and individuals the freedom to enjoy aircraft ownership. Our dedicated 24hr flight operations department and fully equipped private aircraft facility caters for all types of aircraft including Jet, Turbo-Prop, Piston and Helicopters.
Australian Corporate Jet Centres is audited and holds accreditations above and beyond regular Civil Aviation Authority requirements, these approvals afford owners piece of mind and security in knowing that your aircraft is operated to one of the highest levels in this country.
- BARS (Basic Aviation Risk Standard) audited and administrated by the Flight Safety Foundation
- IS BAO (International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations) externally audited by the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC)
- ISO 2001:2008 deals with the fundamentals of quality management systems independently audited by SIA Global
Aircraft Management Services:
- Flight Operations
- Aircraft Scheduling
- Trip Planning
- Full Flight Following
- Accounting Services
- Maintenance Co-Ordination
- Regulatory Compliance
- Aircraft Presentation
- Ground/Air Travel Services
As an owner of an aircraft in the Australian Corporate Jet Centres Fleet you can enjoy cost savings associated with your ownership.
All aircraft are included in our bulk purchase fuel discounts across all suppliers worldwide.
Australian Corporate Jet Centres has highly experienced, professional flight and cabin crew on staff.
Owners of managed aircraft are afforded heavily discounted charter rates across the Australian Corporate Jet Centres fleet which is made up of Jets, Turbo-Props, Piston twin as well as Turbine and Piston Helicopters.
The ability to off-set aircraft ownership is offered to our managed fleet. Australian Corporate Jet Centres has an extensive Domestic and International charter client list and uses managed aircraft on charter to service these clients.